There are many reasons why your child might need extra help with school, tests and homework. You’ve tried your best at helping, but things just don’t seem to be working out. How do you know when your child needs a tutor to keep up?
Some signs include:
- Their grades are dropping
- The child seems to be working hard, but grades are not reflecting it
- Homework is consistently incomplete or poorly done
- Shows lack of confidence and motivation for school
- Reports of misbehavior and other problems in school
- Extreme anxiety over tests
Work with your child’s teacher to get a better grasp of what happens in school. As well, get some advice from other educational professionals and together decide if help beyond school and home is needed.